View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 04:56 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Finally got around to trying the Valeria: Card Kingdoms solo variant, and it's a lot of fun! I like it as much as multiplayer. It adds nice mechanics for an evil Duke that will score against you at the end of the game, while he uses the Monsters to attack Citizens and Domains to try to end the game and/or score points. I just had a really good game where I set my high score of 140 (to the evil Duke's 68 ). I had a steady early game, then focused on killing two Monsters per turn once the resources were flowing. Got a bunch of Domains near the end since I had so much gold, and the evil Duke scored Citizens and not much else, since I was only a couple turns away from emptying the last Monster stack!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13