View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Website Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
When typing a reply to a PM, the text box (usually white) is green. After typing new stuff in it and either sending it or previewing it, the text does not stay in the new message. And ideas?
If you are using Internet Explorer, you can either get a different browser, as several on this site will suggest (HA! stole their thunder), or you can try clicking the Compatibility View button next to the address bar. It looks like a torn piece of paper. It helps IE diisplay older web pages properly. Why it's not on by default, I have no idea.
Thanks! That fixed the problem.
But you really should get a more modern browser...
If you choose to stick with IE, however, in your menu bar, go to "Tools/Compatibility View Settings" and either add heroscapers.com to the list or check the box for "Display all websites in Compatibiliy View".

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031