View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Department - Countdown to Wave 4...

WIN A COMPLETE HELLīS KITCHEN BOOSTER!!!

In the spirit of the season, Iīm giving away a complete HELLīS KITCHEN booster! Thatīs right, Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, Bullseye and Echo can be a little extra Christmas gift for you!

Itīs going to be a little harder to win than the Gordon Giveaway, as you have to send me a complete write-up for a SANTA CLAUS Heroscape card!
To spell it out, send me a PM with your Heroscape take on Santa, including points, stats, powers, etc, in fact, everything that would be needed to play the jolly fellow in our beloved game. No art, or actual card needed, just all the nescessary info. Creativity and humor will be appreciated at least as much as playability!

Last chance to enter is December 15th, after which the winner will be determined by me and a panel of Jolly Elves from the Inner Sanctum. The winner will be revealed here, along with all the other entries, so we can all share the fun, "sometime around Christmas", and the prize will ship "sometime after that"... (that should take care of the fine print legalese!)

Cheers,
Promotions Department

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; December 10th, 2010 at 09:40 AM.