View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:15 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Honestly, I would be okay with the first wave being all heroes (common, unique, uncommon), whatever. This would allow some "learning processes" to occur (not that no one here has experience making interesting squads). Just kind of like trying to start small, and honestly I think one of the most interesting things to come out of DnD (and most practical from a custom point of view) is the "common synergy hero as pseudo-squad" (and yes, I am aware that this goes directly against my first suggestion of "no bonding", but bonding with oneself isn't bad. It just makes God cry).