View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2021, 04:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Arachnid View Post
DEADPOOL
WADE WISON
MUTATE
UNIQUE HERO
MERCENARY
UNSTABLE/ OBSESSIVE
MEDIUM 5
LIFE: 6
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 6
ATTACK: 3
DEFENCE: 4

TELEPORTATION BELT
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Deadpool cannot lose the glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

OBSESSIVE RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an enemy figure to be Deadpool’s rival. When Deadpool attacks his rival he adds one to his attack. You may add 1 to Deadpool’s normal move if he ends his move adjacent to his rival.

COMBAT TRAINING 1
When Deadpool attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 1 to his Attack number. After attacking a non-adjacent figure with a normal attack, Deadpool may attack one additional time.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with Deadpool, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.
Dang dude. How many Deadpool write-ups do you have?
I see what you are going for and I think you can get there with some work and still get some personality in there. Deadpool cards need a little personality even if you are going for a version that's a little more leaning to serious. People do forget that he wasn't always the cut up he became in the 90's...but he was sort of a sarcastic piece even before then.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.