View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2014, 09:57 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers (MARS) Event Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
I have to limit my participation to what my wallet can afford (only once or twice a month).
I feel your pain. I get stretched pretty thin too just going to Brooklyn once or twice a month. But I'm glad that you'll be coming up again to see us in NY. And I'm hoping to get down to the next MD tournament myself.
@ @Taeblewalker - OH, if you're definitely going to D_S's NHSD event in GB, MD ... can you pick me up on the way? Once you cross the Outer Bridge from Staten Island, just take the Garden State Parkway south for 100 miles instead of getting on the NJ Turnpike there at the Woodbridge/Edison exchange. Then we can take Rt.'s 50, 49, 55, & 40 the extra 50 miles over to the Delaware Memorial Bridge ~~lol~~

I hope you realize that I'm just kidding. But if we did coordinate our itineraries - we could meet up at the Delaware, Cheasapeake, and/or Maryland Rest stops to refill our coffee mugs. Gonna need a lot of caffeine for this Unexpected Journey.
I'll probably be going to this and possibly bringing @Dragon4201976 . Can't say about the other Gang of Four members yet. It would be nice to meet up at a rest stop if we can swing it.
This is good news, hope you can make it.