View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2020, 12:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Painted Miniature counts

I thought up a fun thread Idea. Ive been custom painting old miniatures and completely painting up tons of new miniatures. I hit a milestone for the year so far today. I just finished painting my 900th miniature in this year alone. So I got to thinking how fun it would be to do an all time painted miniature count thread. The figures must have been painted by you and they need to be more than primed and/or given a wash. This is not counting terrain pieces, just character minis. This year has been huge for me painting minis. Not because of Corona virus, just my general bad health keeping me from doing my more active hobbies. Ill be keeping a tally in the second post. Site members will be listed by figure count in the second post by greatest to fewer numbers. When you want to add your starting number post it below and share what you've been working at. Same for if you want to "update" your number. Share what you have got your paint brush into. This should be fun. I cant wait to hear what everyone is working on.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; February 22nd, 2022 at 01:53 AM.