View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2021, 01:48 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 5/2/21! Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Could I be removed from the tag list? I appreciate the invite though!
Sure thing.
I got an ultimate tournament that weekend
Oh nice! What’s the name? I have seen zero announced around here so far.
I was joking, my ultimate career is over. I tore my ACL and LCL during scrims last year. I'm gonna try to coach this season though.
That sucks man, hope your recovery is going well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My dad and I will probably be there.

@corbell @Pacmann96 If either of you need extra figures to build armies, I'm sure that myself or boromir have plenty to lend and you are welcome to ask us. Not a hassle at all for us to bring things you do not own or multiples of common squads that you don't have enough of. I don't think either of us has every single figure, but between the two of us we probably do.

Thanks, I just sat down with Dylan and we put together armies and ordered a few pieces that we thought would help us round out our armies.

Also, we're gonna have to change to maybes. My wife's work schedule is in flux and she is getting scheduled weekends right now so scrambling to find someone to watch the younger two kids.
Sounds good, hope you guys can make it!

Also I realized I had the wrong date in the title, the 2nd is a Sunday, the event will be on the 1st, a Saturday.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments