View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2020, 09:16 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Prometheus ~ Vote for Initial

I just thought of something. As written, he could not stop people like Prof X at all since you never take a turn with him. Also he can't negate any tanks from sitting there on glyphs or whatnot, that aren't taking turns. Since we didn't like negating people before they "use" the power, can we change it so it's before an opponent takes a turn with a figure, or before Prometheus takes a turn? So he has a chance of negating defensive powers? I can't find an easy way to word it at the moment. I'll look into it this afternoon.