View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2009, 04:36 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Debate #9 -- Raelin (ROTV) Vs. Raelin (SOTM)

1. Stats/Special Powers
Raelin RotV has the better aura in that it provides an extra die. However, I'm an attack sort of player, so I like the extra spaces Raelin SotM gives. Plus, with Whirlwind Assault, she can fight on her own.

Edge: Raelin SotM

2. Playability
With 2/3 the price tag and a stronger aura, Raelin RotV fits into more armies more easily.

Edge: Raelin RotV

3. Overall Usefullness
Raelin RotV is a better defender and cheerleader, but SotM is more versatile.

Edge: Tie

4. Who Would Win Head-To-Head
Neither has powers that affect a 1-on-1 fight and they have the same stats.

Edge: Tie

5. Army Builds
Raelin RotV: Anything that can squeeze 80 points.
Raelin SotM:
120 Raelin SotM
180 Taelord
200 Omnicrons x2

6. Best Strategic Use
Both are best used defensively. Raelin RotV does that better, but SotM can clear herself of squads if need be (not her best use, though).

Winner: Raelin RotV

But I voted for SotM. I'm not a fan of old Raelin, and I like attacking better than defending. So SotM is more fun to play (with and against) for me, as well as being better balanced.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13