View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2019, 04:32 PM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] Pillar of Hár (Crypolith) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Why do you think it would be a mess Astro? It should be easy to clear up and about as intuitive as using the glyph of Erland to summon a double hexer. A few pictures in the rulebook with some rules text and any problems go away.
I won't have the box with me again until next week, but trying to perch Nilfheim or Jotun on top of the Pillars of Hár just sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen. Even if the physical balance is fine (which, given that these aren't full hexes unlike the castle set, I'd be surprised to hear in all honesty), which Scaling power was used? How many edge cases are we introducing with Unstable just to let a dragon perch up there? Erland is a lot more intuitive to use and introduces far fewer problematic rules interactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Mimring being double-spaced stops him.
The problem is that unless we specifically call it out, players could debatably place Mimring on top of two adjacent Pillars of Hár (or half on an adjacent same-level cliff and half on the single Pillar space).