View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2019, 05:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Unleashed Rulebook: Compilation PDF11/13/19

If anybody sees any edits that need made please let me know by Friday evening if you care to. I plan on trying to update this weekend with the suggestions and fixes and have the pdf fixed then. I'll be using the second post in this thread for any in depth tutorials with pictures that I put together and it will have a FAQ in it. So please address any questions you have in this thread and I will try to answer them here to the best of my ability. I will also put them in the FAQ. These variants are actually quite easy to play and do not take much in the ways of money to be able to play. Thanks to all those that are interested. @A3n @japes , thanks for the help with the book interface. Ill be checking it out by the weekend.

EDIT: As I just told A3N, the templates sent wont open with my version of Photoshop. I'm going to update the text to a more generic Arial Font to help with easier reading, along with the suggestions that @Skyver had in the other AOTP thread. Anyone following along, and that is interested please let me know anything I may have missed or anything you would like added. Doing these sort of projects is not easily done in the sort that it takes a bit of time, and I would prefer to do less updates but still get the book out for people to enjoy. Thanks.

Last edited by TREX; November 15th, 2019 at 01:46 AM.