View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2019, 07:21 PM

OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OrcElfArmyOne is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Best Case Worst Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post

8 range and large immunities are certainly nice; I guess I donít think that his benefits and losing Counter Strike is worth the 30 extra points.
And I also find counterstrike a bit overrated, so that probably plays into our various assessments.

~Dysole, observationally
I did too, until Matthewís Kaemon soloed 9 Dwarves and Mogrimm surrounding him two years ago...
It's certainly not bad (as your scenario indicates), but I think it's too often judged based on its best case scenario which inflates its value in people's minds.

~Dysole, who thinks its best function is as a deterrent to an attack
I agree, but itís also not hard for it to kill 1-2 squaddies, which still has value. Itís not great of course, but itís nice. 7 range is usually enough imo because youíre already out ranging WTF and Queqlix.