Thread: Sports: NBA
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2006, 03:43 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
BTW, does anyone ever read Steve Kerr's columns on Yahoo Sports? I think he's right on with a lot of stuff. They're always a good read.
The Kings horde of fans generally think he's terrible, and passes off popular opinion for analysis.
Really? But everyone knows not to take King's fans seriously.
I like his columns. I don't really think Kerr shows anymore bias then other writers. Well, maybe to the Spurs.

Speaking of the Kings Reaper, how are they looking this year? I gotta say, I think there golden opportunity passed them buy a couple of years ago. When they had Webber, Divac, Christie, Bibby, Bobby Jackson, Peja and some others on the floor, they were real nasty. Of course, that's when the Western Conference as a whole was a ton better than the Eastern Conference. Now i'm not so sure. You guys have Artest, he's good when he's stable. Shareef Abdur-Rahim isn't bad, but he doesn't get the points or re-bounds he used to. Not that he was a machine before, but he was good. Then again, maybe the Kings system doesn't require him to play the same way. Bibby's a solid PG. Brad Miller isn't bad, but it seems like he is injured a lot. Bunch of role-players, Corliss, Mo Taylor, Kenny Thomas(who I think has some spurts of pretty good ball-play).

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza