View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Whitestuff!

On behalf of our thoroughly nifty and occasionally down under community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

Ashra: So for five extra points you get a large, fast Kaemon Awa with disengage instead of counterstrike. Leaving aside the difficulty of having him be common and have life>1, I think you still need to bump the price a bit. With KA, one of the ONLY worries I have is powers that munch medium-sized figures. I think you're looking at closer to 150 points at the current values.

Mystique: Clever, I wonder about a couple of things. First, is the use of a special power (like Braxas') considered an attack? Second, how do you keep track of who has and hasn't been attacked by her? Overall I think she looks pretty good.

Sojobo: Interesting. Again you have the life>1 problem. Still, I think you could probably even afford to make him (a little) cheaper since he isn't worth much if your opponent isn't stacked with special attacks. Did you mean for special powers to be included?

Frankenstein's Creature: Nifty! I'd play him

Kali: In combination with Raelin she is way, way too powerful against melee characters. Also, she will get a third attack on her special almost 50% of the time and a fifth attack near 25% of the time. Not sure if it was intended to be that powerful...

Spidey: Gotta hold you to a higher standard here - first of all, Vydar? Vydar? For Kingpin, mebbe. You gotta give Pete to Jandar or possibly Ullar. The three abilities just don't do it for me. You get flying, tough and supercharged Dund - I want something more than rehash on this legend!

~Aldin, purplestuff

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham