View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Terminator (Guardian) - Pubic PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Always looks good when a tester voluntarily does more than 3 tests, and he was clever to pick up on the Doctor Who connection. (Sonic Screwdriver might be better than I originally intended with Androids?) Very good tests overall.

I like the current draft (having not played it), but that's another playtester who's feeling like the protection theme isn't hitting.
If I remember the film correctly, he's honestly less of an 'I've got your back' protector and more of a 'stay out of the way and let me handle this' guy.
I maintain that his killing everything is a valid form of protection.

What's the margin of victory look like on testing? I think we should have enough data at this point to vote for Final Editing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.