View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I would hate to wait, as I'm sure much of the community would, 4+ months for a release of 10 units. We've been starving for more heroes and villains since the Marvel set came out, we don't need to dangle the carrot any longer than necessary. Getting them out there sooner will allow for those that introduce good units and put hard work in the project will get the opportunity to introduce another unit when theirs passes.
I don't think this will be an issue. It won't take us 4 months to get 10 units finalized. Also, when a unit passes, the creator can still immediately begin work on another figure. There should be no limitation to the number of figures you introduced being in a release. If I go on hiatus and Bats creates and finalizes 3 figures, it's feasible that all three would end up in the release. Besides, these aren't our figures, they're C3G figures.