View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2019, 06:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'm looking to get a 3D printer now. There's so many out there that I'm not sure where to start. White Knight, I believe I read that you have an Ender 3 - would you recommend that one? Amazon reviews seem to be solid but for all I know there may be better/easier ones.
My brother has one. I asked him about it and he said they need a bit of fine tuning and recommended some modifications. Its a pretty decent deal. If you are after it for minis only it might be better to go resin. I really like my snapmaker fdm printer for printing stuff like terrain or vehicles. I can dial it in to better detail to print smaller minis but its not as ideal as resin. Fdm is cheaper and does cool stuff. You still need to have some smarts to setup/ run/orient your minis and know how things work to have a decent time. Its not as easily done from start to finished product as most people that havent been part of hobby think. Overall for me its quite fun, but I dont recommend it to everyone.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo