Thread: Anti-DnDScape?
View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Anti-DnDScape?

I'm not pointing at any one person here. However, there seems to be some folks who are quick to attempt to dismiss the claims of the so called anti-D&Ders, out of hand. In as much as the anti-D&Ders are slammed for their "constant negativity", there are those pro-D&Ders who seem all to quick to defend it.

Are the designers doing a good job? Yes. Even I, the "king of anti-D&Ders" can see this. However, again, there are those that are so quick to heap praise upon the design team, that any small percived slight on their honor is quickly met with swift hand of justice. (Justice in their eyes) Too bad that the slight didn't exsist, or was not intended. I've seen folks simply say "I liked wave 9 better than D&D, and they get slammed, for being unsupportive.

Everyone has their own opinions. Some don't exactly jive with the majority, but hey, thats how that person feels.

Love D&D, hate D&D, don't care, whatever your feelings are, here we are. A full year removed from the original announcement of D&D, and it remains the most hotly debated topic on this message board. It has become, and remains, the single most divisive subject on these boards. That is a bad thing. No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!