View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2018, 02:46 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: How to Make a Custom Card (2017 Version w/ Screenshots)

@Whiskey McGreggor - See How to Post Images and How to share your maps with the world (just skip down to Upload and post the pictures).
What the threads don't mention is that if you are not a Site Supporter or a Contributor and don't want to (although I encourage you to become a site supporter) you can upload images to a place like Google Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Apple iCloud, Photobucket imgur, etc. and use embeds/links to pictures there.

Also on this, I still like Magic Set Editorr more than @Xorlof 's X-2 for the simple fact that a Database of cards & powers are saved, but only cause I'm used to it. I haven't made a new card in years anyway. Either way @superfrog 's guide to cropping figure image and making hit image is nice.