View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2017, 08:50 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Mask (II) (Breathing)

I'd like to see what people come with on how to make it work. Otherwise, if it's not doable, we can just ditch it and include an activation for Insane figures in his 2nd power instead. Not against that, just figured turning them into Criminals would get more mileage from the other Crime Lords as well.

As for Torturous Interrogation, I figured with it requiring so many things in order to be successful that it would be kept in check. A wound must be caused, the figure causing the wound must be adjacent to the defending figure, Black Mask must be adjacent to the defending figure, the figure can't have Superstrength, no OM removed by the opponent, and you have to roll a 50/50 chance. However, if the potential of that when it all falls into place is too scary, I'd settle for just a straight auto-wound if an OM isn't removed.

I'm still a little unsure about Criminal Strategist only allowing him to attack with another figure if he forgoes his own attack. Perhaps a full turn is necessary. It's hard to be an effective hub if you can't take a full turn with another figure. So that may need some retooling.