View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

I agree about the comments made on mandalorian. I like how it feels like a gritty down to earth story rather than a big grand sequence of events. My favorite thing in star wars has always been the cool troopers and their cool tech "mainly Imperial troopers and clone troopers". I like the other force stuff too, but just your average troopers and adventures have a good feel to them. I get the same vibe from rogue one that I do from Mandolorian. I honestly dont know when Ill watch episode 9 rise of skywalker. I will eventually but just dont care as much for the whole setting, characters, or plot points. Speaking of star wars, and I know @Hahma knows what Im talking about, Star Wars Legion Miniatures Wargame has become one of my most favorite games to play lately and I feel like its just getting better with all the stuff they are adding. Also the clone wars factions have come out and I have been trying to build up those forces. The gameplay is great and has some great mechanics, while the battlefield is a dream to create for a terrain maker like myself. Its so open to what you can do with it. It really can capture the immersive feel of the setting your going for. Overall, even with the sub par sequel trilogy movies its a great time to be a star wars fan.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo