View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:19 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

What about letting Omega Beams hit army cards and you then destroy someone from that army card for the 6+ and 16+ effects? Like it would stack on top of each other to net two kills. Forex:

Once per round, instead of taking a turn with Darkseid, if he is not engaged with any Hero figures, you may choose a figure within 6 spaces. Roll the 20-sided die, subtracting X from the roll, where X is the chosen figure's Life number.
If you roll 6 or higher, at the end of the round, destroy a figure from the chosen figure's army card; and
If you roll 16 or higher, immediately destroy a figure from the chosen figure's army card.

Not a great anti-squad power, but it at least makes it something you might use against squads. I don't think you can go too heavy with squad killing since they're already being majorly crippled by the anti-life power.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store