View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2020, 02:25 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

vegie and I are playing now (Peppermint Bark Round)

EDIT: I took the win to join CP as the only undefeated armies (or winless armies?)

Deadeye went 0/3 shooting at Wannok Island dwarf, but My morsbane took 2 treasures killed Vegie's Morsbane, killed an Obsidian, 2 wounds on Sudeman and negated Morsbane, Sudema, and Ambershard.

Deadeye then got his aim together for going 2/2 killing Obsidians.

The obsidians finally made it in with only 3 but killed Morsbane and Deadeye (Acolarh died to Wannok). But the 7 Yari (1 Sudema Stoned) were able to Encircle and Crevcor attack them away.

That left a dance of 5 Yari, DW7k vs. 5 Raiders, 2 life Darrak on Wannok, 1 Obsidian.

The rest of the battle very much centered around Wannok, which the Yari were able to take Darrak off of and then claim.

I got the win with Deathwalker and 3 Yari left. gg Vegie

@Flash_19 makes the playoffs with a victory over @Dysole . Otherwise vegie will claim the wildcard slot from the Grinch division

Last edited by kevindola; January 25th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.