View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2019, 04:33 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Personal Challenge: TGRF

I'm going to reboot this challenge, for the simple reason that I need practice. Currently I need practice in creating and writing character arcs, but I imagine that what I need to practice will shift over time as I focus on new things.

For right now though, I wanted to get down to that Venoc/Rambo story. I've done some cursory research on Rambo and I think I have a general idea of what the name implies as a concept. And the concept actually works pretty good when plugged into my character arc process, so I'm using it.

In the meantime, if there are any new requests, feel free to field them. Remember I'm not obligating myself to write them. When last I looked, we had these prompts:
  • Heirloom/Empire
  • Tul-Bak-Ra/Outcast
  • Ne-Gok-Sa/Gardening
I currently have no idea for any of those, but I don't think it would be hard to get some (even for gardening). So if there's one you'd rather I do instead (after Rambo), put in your challenge now.

To reiterate the OP, I want you to challenge me with a character from the HS world (so 'Drake' and 'Jandar' work equally well), and a word which can be literally anything. It's up to me to try and combine them into a story. All requests using the word 'floorwax' will be disregarded.

-------

Writer notes, which mean nothing to anybody else, but which I will include anyway because it make me feel like I'm making progress :
Rambo: 3/6 Bases, 3/12 Beats, 0/3 Stakes, no complications, no twists, no escalation. Medium interest. 1 Deviant.

~TGRF.