Thread: Prison Faction
View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:57 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: Joint story thread

I wiped away the spit that was in my eye. I sat there crosslegged, my back to the wall as I listened to others talked about ways to escape.

"No one will be escaping." Everyone looked at me, some with worried eyes. As they listen I slowly said to them, "It seems that they brought us all here for something. They will have us all fight against each other or another group of prisoners. I can't even fathom what the horrors may lay ahead of us, but we got to stay together and make sure that we each stay alive."

The others were silent. Nearby a guard coughed and small rats scurried around in other cells. I looked over to the one lad, Ian I believe he was called, and watch as he was getting into the dead man's clothing. I shook my head and said to him, "You know lad, if you get into those clothing they would find out one of the prisoners went missing and they will kill you before you even get a chance to breath fresh air." Ian looked at me and was shocked, he didn't know what to do, and he quickly changed back into his other clothes. "Take it from me fellows, these people here will not have anyone leaving here unless they are dead. They will cut your eyes out or break your legs to make sure that we won't leave." A big dark man I notice stirred and spoke in a low voice saying, "You know a lot about this, dwarf, how do you know so much?" I looked down and stroked my beard I replied to him. "I once served as a prison guard back on my home planet, before I fought along side Mogrimm Forgehammer. I had a bad expriece there." The dark one did not reply.

Suddenly a wing man came coming by and opened the door to my cell. The man yelled at me in a low blunt voice, his words like bars of lead, "Guess what, you got new company." Then two other winged men were thrown in, they hit the ground with chains on their hands as well. The door closed and the two of them looked at me.

"Oh on, you two again?" They were the guards that were knocked around from earlier. I stood up and readied my fists. They got up, the shorter one had a bruised neck and his cheeck was swollen and he was anrgy. He cried out, "It was your fault for getting us here in the first place." He took a step forward but the taller one grabbed his shoulder. The shorter one looked back and the taller one shook his head. The winged man outside banged the bars, "You better not fight or I'll have to nail your hands to the walls! Besides we need you for the entertainment." He turned around and left. The two winged men went to a corner of the cell and sat there. We were all silent now. I looked over and I asked, "Well were not going anywhere, mind telling me your names." The short one grunted and looked away, the taller one however turned to me and calmy said, "My name is Callum, and my younger brother viktor. We were sent here becasue we couldn't do much to stop you and we were brought here to fight." I nodded my head and rested on the back of the wall. I thought to myself, "This is going to be a long night I'm sure of it."

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...