View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2020, 07:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Hex Shaped Hut on Amazon

Yeah, those dimensions would mean some overflow onto neighboring hexes if placed on a 7 hex tile. Kind of knew that going in though since a 7 hex tile doesn't have 6 straight edges. Would need to have one in hand to see if something could be worked out where it covered say 9 hexes with some barrels or something filling in the empty space. I just bought a bunch of other stuff though, so it won't be me anytime soon. Just thought I'd share in case someone else wanted to give it a go. Thanks for sharing the dimensions, I didn't see those myself.