View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:26 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 8/27/22! Ban list

Great time everyone. Awesome to play some live scape again and glad for the opportunity to do so.

Wait then fire still did alright even with the Revolutionary Era boys banned, although my heroes carried a heavy load in all 4 of my games

Interesting to see that their power rankings for the Ashigaru range across the B spectrum in the various popular site rankings, I guess it depends on how much you devalue a unit when a clearly better unit exists that does the same thing.

Anyway, it was a really exciting day with a lot of close finishes and lot of tough decisions. Hoping to make another soon!