Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yup. Drafting Johnny Manziel was a costly mistake. Missing on any first-round draft pick sets an organization back, and missing on a first-round QB sets an organization back *years*. Don't take the ones with red flags.
This year I wouldn't take any of them in the 1st round unless you can protect them and you have playmakers surrounding them...Sam Darnold gave you a glimpse of what he will look like if he has to look out for the rush...and that is what would happen in any of the top drafting teams right now...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.