View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2020, 06:22 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rest in Peace Revdyer

I think I met Rev my first year at GenCon in 2007, if not then 2008. I was 12/13 at the time and he was a very welcoming dude, not just for me but for literally everyone. Not only was he friendly and just loved to play the game, but also a solid player. He was casual enough to welcome in new players and competitive enough to keep it real and give the players something to shoot for, and I think that’s really important to have in a community, it’s good for everyone. And I think that’s who he was, someone who really cared about the health of the community. A good reason the community was and is as healthy as it is was thanks to Rev.

I never got to play him but I’ll always remember the Sentinel-4th Mass build was his signature build, something that I still think is strong. Next time I play the 4th Mass, I’ll add some Sentinels for Rev.

My dad and I wish him a peaceful rest.