View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:31 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Disney 'Scape and Other Multiverse Projects

It's been a long time since I've really posted anything on this site. It's kinda weird looking at my old customs and seeing how much the way I play has changed... So I decided that it was time for a new thread. And here we are, a year after I started this thread, and the way I've played continues to evolve.

Now, before you look at my cards, just know that my approach to Heroscape now is a lot more like a board game version of Super Smash Brothers: You can have strategy, but running up to someone and button mashing is still fun. We play super lowkey games without OMs or squads and we'll usually have 2 games of between 6-8 players on each board at any given time. And just like SSB, there's a bunch of random characters on the board who have no business fighting each other. I use C3G, HoSS, and a growing pile of other customs I've made, including... (Drumroll please!)

Disney
Spoiler Alert!

The Incredibles
Spoiler Alert!

Harry Potter
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; August 22nd, 2018 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Incredibles!