View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Age that your kids began building battlefields?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBeast View Post
Awesome tips, japes. Will have to try them for sure. I did notice he quickly understood the basic concept of skulls vs shields, so it sounds like the other things may come naturally over time. Thanks
That really is the beauty of this game...the basics are so simple that a 4 year old can figure it out while at the same time having a very complex strategy element.

The basics from a kids level...counting Move and Range, subtracting shields from skulls...

We played the Basic Side of the cards exactly one time...ONE.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.