View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:30 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HACCS - Heroscape Card Searcher - Update: Army Creator

I'm very excited that I can finally announce the Army Creator of HACCS! It seems to be pretty stable right now, but obviously there could be many things I might have overlooked.

First of all, thanks @Xotli and @Leaf_It for your feedback, I fixed the bugs you guys encountered.

As the User Guide is still far behind, I'll explain most of the army features right here for now:
The fact that the Army Creator is available is quite obvious when you load the site, it should say "HAC - Local Army" and there should be an empty table in the right pane.

Creating Armies:

There are multiple ways of adding figures to the current army:
  • type at least two characters in the input field for figures to be suggested
  • double click a table row
  • change the value of a spinner input
  • drag the card in the middle pane to the left pane
The Local Army will be saved in a cookie, so you won't lose the army you have created. The army name can be edited by just clicking on the army name edit box in the header of the left pane.
Clicking the "Clear" button will clear the army from the cookie and you can create a new army. Clicking the "Export" button will give you the option to export the army to a nice human readable format or to the HexScape format.

When you're signed in you have the option to save your created army. After saving you can make it public if you want others to be able to find it.

Searching Armies:

Click the "Search" button in the left pane header to open the search popup. You can enter any information you want about the armies you are looking for. Currently it isn't possible to search for armies containing certain species, classes or factions, but you can search for armies containing a specific figure.
HACCS will only return armies containing figures from your selected Heroscape types, e.g. only Classic and VC.

I hope this can replace HAC just fine, so I'd love to hear about any bugs and new suggestions!

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!