View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Storing/Sorting help

I have a few threads in my Index that should help.

Here is one that compares portable options. A classic debate. There is also Onacara's Spider box.

Here is my friends method--very nice, though the more you own the harder portability gets (as has been noted above).

I use the original boxes for terrain; works for me, because I like to keep them separate and clearly marked--i.e. I know exactly what is in a RotV box. But larger Sterilite bins work for them as well.

EDIT: Missed a couple of the later posts while I was fixing a link. Good suggestions here. (I have a friends who uses the ornament boxes and likes that. Me, mine are all in drawers and I only bring the army/ies that I need for a given day. When needed, Blue Dane uses his tackle box/suitcase method for bringing every unit every made x5+, so it is possible to move a large collection.