View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Ok, here are the things I picked up at Adepticon this year.

Actually, my buddy Chris picked these Exclusive boosters up for me on Friday when he stopped there for a little bit doing some ninja-shopping. They were running low, so he messaged me and asked if I wanted them, so I said sure. $20 each. The Lee and Clementine set was from last year and are characters from a WD video game. The one with Dale is this year's exclusive. He has a peg leg and there is a walker Rick in there too. It may get me the Mantic points I need for Abraham

I picked up to more superstars for Rumbleslam. They are actually going to be coming out with a motorcycle for Lord of Anarchy, and new rules for back alley wrestling, where there will be terrain pieces that can be thrown. These were actually only $7 each, where they normally go for $10 each. So it's nice to see that there are some deals to be had at the convention.

I picked up some terrain pieces at Adepticon for Legion, though I'm sure I will be using them for other games like Infinity, Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago, and The Drowned Earth. Here are some pictures of them at home, with a Frostgrave soldier for scale. I think the doorways will be a little smallish for Legion, as it's a bigger scale, but the interiors aren't usable anyway with these. They'll work well enough, as they are heavy resin casts and there is no assembly or painting

These sets are from Galeforce9. They have a lot of neat battlefield in the box sets that are nice resin pieces and pre-painted. Their Con prices are less than what I could get them for otherwise.

These 2 buildings came as a set for $25

This is a taller building without the dome piece, and then a picture with the dome piece. It was $25

The 3 buildings together

Here's a wall and arch set. It has 7 pieces; the arch, 2 straights, 2 curves and 2 little end pieces. I took 2 pictures of them with different layouts to show some versatile options. I got 2 sets of these but only opened one for pictures, as I didn't have a ton of time last night. So there will be plenty of configurations with the 2 sets. They were $25 each.

They threw in this 6 piece crystal set for spending $100 on the other sets. if anything, they may be used for Frostgrave or Ghost Archipelago, or even The Drowned Earth.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon