View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2017, 12:59 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 26 - Round 3

Well, that was an interesting game.

1st 3 rounds involved my mezzos and his agents exchanging fire across the middle, I lost all my exos and he lost most of his agents (2 Krav left).

Cyprien then did his thing for the next 3 rounds, killing the rest of the agents and putting some wounds on his heroes, finally escaping with 1 life left.

The next round involved Sonya suicide-charging into Laglor to buy Marcu time to escape. I thought I had lost it when Marcu decided to betray me, but n00b decided to let him escape anyways (mercifully?).

The last 4 rounds were painful, my single Mezzo shadowing his Major j15 so he couldn't escape. After four rounds of my Mezzo missing and him strategically not attacking, the mezzo finally put the 4 wounds on the soulbourg.

Got the win, but long game, not entirely sold on the format. The incentives just got weird at times (ex. a single common squad figure beating 3 unique heroes after 4 rounds because they couldn't attack me or n00b would have immediately auto-lost). If the end-game hadn't gotten so long, maybe.

I'm curious if anyone else has had extra-long games due to this format?