View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2018, 03:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Groot (Baby)

I like the no LEA addition, makes sense and will be useful.

On the Luke Cage/Non-Mutate Crime Fighter/Groot chain, I could see myself drafting those 3 into a Star Lord army. Yeah, Luke only has one figure to bond with but most Star Lord armies don't have any bonding at all and they are pretty good. So having one bonding pair in the mix could be a nice boon since both Luke & the Crime Fighter should still be good OM placement option once their partner is gone. Unlike a Symbiot Vigilante Venom & Human Sidekick Robin combo, if Venom goes first you don't really want to put an OM on Robin.

*edit* Oh, and I got pulled into this thread because I was quoted above but from another thread, send out the PM's if you have not done so already.