View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karnak - Breathing Period

This is a bit of an older write-up of mine for Karnak; I like it, but I’m also open to suggestions and ideas. The two points I feel like we need to hit are 1) his ability to assess weaknesses and see the flaws in pretty much anything, and 2) his advisor role for the Inhuman Royal Family and his extreme tactical mind.

Both of those can be covered in a bunch of different ways though. I contemplated simplifying Assess Weakness and and Calculated Strike into one power (the chance to subtract defense and deal an additional would could be a bit much…), and also adding in a way for him to use his ability defensively (reuse Defensive Premonition from Batgirl? Or Precognitive Strike from Gorgon (mutant)?). Inhuman Tactician covers the second point very elegantly, but is maybe too bland? We could go for a farther reaching power, like a cross between Oracle’s Secret Attack Plan and Brainiac’s 12th Level Intellect?

Thoughts?

OTHER COMIC ART:
Spoiler Alert!

MINI BACKGROUND:
Spoiler Alert!

MINI PICS:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!