View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 1-21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Hmm, that's not how it's supposed to work. The idea was to extend his reach 2 levels past his height and 2 levels lower than his base. I thought that’s how the wording works.

“If the attacking figure is within 2 clear line of sight spaces of Hattori Hajime, and its base is no more than 2 levels above Hattori's height or its height no more than 2 levels below Hattori's base,”

Or am I just totally off base here?
An adjacent figure is within 2 clear line of sight spaces, and thus is subject to the same 2 levels above or below restriction that figures two spaces away are. So with this wording he can't counter strike adjacent figures more than two levels above or below him, like normal counter strike can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I more or less threw Charging Strike on last minute just so he would have something against large and huge figures. Though I do like how it self synergizes with Trampling Charge. I don't know, do you think I should remove it?
I've been on a kick lately about simplicity of designs. Trampling Charge gives him lots of character and playability already. Additionally, I like seeing weak points in units; if Charging Strike is meant to shore up one of his only weak points, you should take a second look at it. But I'm not strongly opinionated on this particular issue, and it's your unit to decide what is best. Just a suggestion.