View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Red Tornado - Design phase

After reading the bio, I think the class should be Champion. I like that class for what I know of the character too.
I like combining the first two powers, but I think there's still a bit too much overall power text on the card.
This isn't going to be popular, probably, but I really don't like the HIGH VELOCITY MOVEMENT 12 defensive power ... I guess I can see the theme behind it, but mechanically it's a pretty mundane D20 defensive power. I think it'll make him insanely powerful when combined with his high life and OK defense and all of his offensive/movement potential. I'd rather see his base defense go up to 5, maybe 6, and drop that power and keep the other two (including the first one that's a combo of the current first two powers).
There still might need to be a discussion about how we want to use move versus place, but I think getting it down to two powers would be a move in the right direction.
I know the defensive power is one off your own card, so you're probably fairly close to it, so I do apologize. I just don't find it all that interesting compared to the rest of the write up and I really feel it can (and should) be easily folded into his stats.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.