View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2010, 12:57 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Tornado - Design phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
@Hahma, the not taking leaving engagement part is good, but I don't really think the no damage for non flyers is too thematic as normally they are just blown back & then try to fly at him again. As for the OM requirement I don't like that either because this power is part of his movement whether it was a gifted turn or not he is still moving the same way . I can live with the 2 figure limitation if everybody deems it necessary I just think it's who he is to be moving & throwing bad guys out of the way or giving a lift to the friendlies that need it .
Well it was actually non-flyers that do take possible damage. If he moves them off a cliff, a non flyer would be subject to falling damage, but a flyer would still be moved, but not subject to falling damage because they can fly. At least that's the theme/wording of it from Johnny's Spider-Girl.
Oh crap I did mean the flyers not the non flyers .