View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:51 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Tornado - Design phase

@Hahma, the not taking leaving engagement part is good, but I don't really think the no damage for non flyers is too thematic as normally they are just blown back & then try to fly at him again. As for the OM requirement I don't like that either because this power is part of his movement whether it was a gifted turn or not he is still moving the same way . I can live with the 2 figure limitation if everybody deems it necessary I just think it's who he is to be moving & throwing bad guys out of the way or giving a lift to the friendlies that need it .

@GreyOwl, yeah there are a few powers on there but none of them are difficult or too wordy & IMO all are thematic. Air Elemental Flying & Flying (symbol) would actually be only the one power like Stealth Flying. Air Elemental Flying & Tornado Winds are different powers & don't make either one redundant. AEF happens during the move phase & doesn't inflict wounds unless a figure is forced into lava or off a cliff, & TW only allows you to move a figure if they get wounded, so merging the 2 wouldn't work either.

Cheers