View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Tornado - Design phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Seems pretty cool, very thematic! However, I think he has too many powers. Five total if you count Flying (I guess we don't normally count SS as one). Tornado Winds and Air Elemental Flying seem a bit redunant, in that they both move figures. So maybe those could be merged into a single power?

Yeah, I was thinking that too about redundancy. Though, I guess if there's a unit that can move people like that, it could be him.

Well, perhaps to lose one of the powers, we can add Tornado Winds to Tornado Spin Special Attack.

TORNADO SPIN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
All figures adjacent to Red Tornado are affected by Tornado Spin Special Attack. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. If Red Tornado inflicts at least one wound on a figure with Tornado Spin Special Attack, you may move that figure up to 2 spaces. A figure moved by Tornado Spin Special Attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved by Tornado Spin Special Attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon