View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Tornado - Design phase

Cool, I'm glad you went with this guy A3n. Here are a couple quick things I thought of off hand so far.

TORNADO WINDS
If Red Tornado inflicts at least one wound on a figure this turn with his normal attack, you may move that figure up to 2 spaces. A figure moved by Tornado Winds never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved by Tornado Winds can receive any falling damage that may apply.

AIR ELEMENTAL FLYING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before attacking, you may choose up to 2 figures Red Tornado passed over this turn. You may move a chosen figure up to 2 spaces if they are an opponents' figure, and up to 4 spaces each if they are a friendly figure. A figure moved by Air Elemental Flying never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved by Air Elemental Flying can receive any falling damage that may apply.

I took the wording from Spider Girl's Field Pulse, as it allows her to move opponents figures and not in the Throw sense.

Edit again. I changed up Air Elemental Flying a little more because he could have moved from Martian Manhunter's Telepathic Directive, passed over his teammates to move them and then moved those figures from Telepathic Directive. This pinpoints it more to be on his move after revealing an OM and also I put a limit of up to 2 (though I suppose that can be different) just because it can get really crazy if he can constantly move everyone everytime he moves, as there can be falling damage to resolve, engagement strikes to resolve etc. etc. It would be kind of messy.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by IAmBatman; October 25th, 2011 at 03:50 PM.