View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TB's Customs. -All of my Customs.

Cool stuff. Mizzo the Tank seems extremely overpowered. With a 6 defense, two auto sheilds and 7 life, he's never going down! I'd put him around 250-300. Ask yourself this: how would he stand up to the Hulk?

If you want him to be a defensive powerhouse, fine. But then, I'd lower his attack to around 3, maybe 4 max. 5 is way too much paired with his "Is that all you got" power (which is a cool power, by the way).

Also, Redwing needs a point value. The summoning is similar to the Rechets and you'll notice that they have point values even though they may never enter the game depending on the d20 roll. Either that, or make Joseppi, like, 500 points...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; August 13th, 2008 at 02:22 PM.