View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

So 25% in on this one I lost the little peg holding the one guys hand up thats holding the club above his head. I have absolutely no supports of my own on this and am printing it as is at 70% infill. Generally I don't have a problem with pieces as big as the bases losing hold on the bed at 53 celsius on the heated bed but I will go ahead and recommend to others that you will want to make these guys with possibly a brim to hold that little piece on. The one yeti isn't going to have an arm, but the rest is coming together beautifully. For this first guy without the arm, I'm going to just use another figure and mold him an arm out of green stuff. I'm really digging these so far though WK.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo