View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2021, 03:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Any of you guys excited for stargrave? It looks like Joe did something really similar to what I did with my forcegrave thing based on frostgrave. I really like that they did it, I can’t wait to use my Star Wars legion and other models in it. With the resin printing it is pretty exciting to get to bash together really whatever you want to make up your force. I personally have a ton of ideas for fun little sci fi warbands. I’m currently printing up a really cool warband of these sabercat looking guys from artisan guild for a cool frostgrave or ga warband. I’ve printed almost all of the legitimate files I bought and plan on adding a few more kitbashes with bows and crossbows and stuff. I’ve been getting some gaming in lately. Got to go to a scape tournament and have played some board games at my place, it’s got me feeling the gaming fever.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo