View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2011, 05:06 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Arch's Vile Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Haven't posted any units for a while so here goes.

Undead on horse:

Filler dino:

Halloween Custom (for Lama's contest):
I like your customs because they are simple, straightforward, and original. However, I think they are all either under-priced or overpowered. Sir Groalg Et Nah's aura is very very powerful, and since he has move 8, attack 4, and defense 5 I think you should bump up his points by 50-100. The alternative would be to nerf his attack to 2 or at least 3. His aura alone makes him a formidable attacker, and his move would let him grab height pretty easily.

Wraakk would probably be better priced at 30-40 points.

Jack looks like he is pretty well set up, but I would probably bump him to 140 points.

On a different note, the D&D waves are still fairly easy to come by (on sale at CoolStuffInc. right now, I believe) and most of them are pretty good. I suggest you grab a few packs--grab doubles of the common packs, if you can.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV