View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios!

Wow, I really wish I could help here fellas. Chris truly is our only hope. I have never broken NDA and I don't plan to. Reputation is everything in the world of game design.

That said, I hope you all realize that the co-op rules were unfinished when Heroscape was cancelled. We did some testing, but not enough. Traditional testing had us designing units or maps and repeatedly testing them with just 2 players. These rules require a group of players and have a wider amount of swings in luck etc. Testing is really tough when you need five players.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell