View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

It's the final round. One player will rise, one will fall. Only one player, with a specially hand-picked army, will be able to pull out all the stops and claim victory over the tournament. Only one player, with an army suited to take on every occasion that fate might throw at them, will rise to the top. Only one player, who happens to just have the exact same army as their opponent in this first-ever mirror match on 10 Points Under, will win it all.

That's right, @vegietarian18 and @dok made it to the finals with the exact same army, so today we're going through the looking glass into the world of mirror matches! Joining for this game is @Chris Perkins , bringing his insight and expertise to this double duty game!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19